Home Repair Loans & Grants
The city has home repair programs designed to assist homeowners with essential repairs. The home must be owner-occupied and the family must qualify as low-income. Please see the chart below to determine if your family qualifies as low-income. These loan and grant programs offer low- and no-interest financing with generous terms. All of the city's programs have no application fee and all costs may be financed.
2017 Income Limits
|Maximum Annual Income||$41,550||$47,500||$53,450||$59,350||$64,100||$68,850||$73,600|
Single Family Housing Repair LoanUp to $60,000 loans for essential home repairs, including, not limited to roof repairs, plumbing, electrical, heating and much more. For owner-occupied single family homes, condominiums, and half-plexes that are separate from adjoining structures.
- 30-year deferred loan 0-3% interest
- Principal and accrued interest will be deferred for 30-years
- The loan becomes due upon the sale of the home or a title transfer
Mobile Home Repair Loan ProgramUp to $25,000 loans for home repair needs that protect the health and safety of the mobile home. You must occupy your mobile home in order to qualify for the program.
- 20-year deferred at 0% interest loan with a graduated principal forgiveness schedule
- Up to a $5,000 grant to improve access and safety
- Includes ramps, grab-bars, visual alarms, and more
- For owner-occupied homeowners, condominiums,* half-plexes,* and mobile homes
- For elderly (62+) and permanently-disabled persons