- General Services Department
- Community Services
- Transit Services
- Sacramento Regional Transit Services
Sacramento Regional Transit Services
Last Content Update:
The City of Citrus Heights Gets You Moving!
The City of Citrus Heights offers residents, commuters, and visitors many great public transportation options. The Sacramento Regional Transit District (SacRT) operates convenient public routes that can take you to many areas inside and outside of the city. Check out the SacRT Schedules by clicking here!
Not Sure How To Plan Your Bus Trip?
4 EASY STEPS TO RIDING THE BUS
- Find your bus stop and stand by the sign. Have exact change ready, or use the convenient Connect Card or ZipPass app. When the bus approaches, look for the route name and number on the top front of the bus. Wave to the bus operator to stop.
- Board the bus and place exact change in the fare box (bills or coin), show your valid pass, or activated mobile pass or tap your Connect Card.
- One block before your destination, pull the overhead cord once to ring the bell, which also turns on the "request stop" light.
- Exit through the back doors.
Fares and Passes - Applies to all bus and light rail
Single & Daily Pass Fares
|If you are:||Your fare is||Single||Transfer Ticket||Daily Pass|
|Age 19 - 61||Basic||$2.50||$0.25||$7.00|
|Senior (age 62+)||Discount||$1.25||$0.25||$3.50|
|Person with Disabilities||Discount||$1.25||$0.25||$3.50|
|Student (grades K - 12)*||Discount||$1.25||$0.25||$3.50|
Many students, in grades TK through 12, are eligible for free transit passes. Check with your school district for details or visit www.RydeFreeRT.com.
Monthly Passes & Stickers
Discount (senior, disabled or student) monthly or semi-monthly stickers must be affixed to a valid SacRT photo ID, with the exception of the student stickers, which may be attached to a school issued photo ID.
|Basic Monthly Pass||$100.00|
|Basic Semi-Monthly Pass||$50.00|
|Senior/Disabled Monthly Pass/Sticker||$50.00|
|Senior/Disabled Semi-Monthly Pass/Sticker||$25.00|
|Super Senior Monthly Pass/Sticker (age 75+)||$40.00|
|Student Monthly Pass/Sticker*||$20.00|
|Student Semi-Monthly Pass/Sticker*||$10.00|
*Many students, in grades TK through 12, are eligible for free transit passes. Check with your school district for details or visit www.RydeFreeRT.com.
ALL FARES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
SacRT Fares Accepted by Other Transit Agencies (Click Here for PDF)
Bus: Passengers are required to pay a basic or discount single fare for each trip or may purchase a daily pass valid for unlimited rides on that day.
Light Rail: Single-ride tickets are valid for 90 minutes from the time of validation on light rail only, or pay the 25-cent transfer fee when boarding a bus.